When it comes to your liberty only the best will do. Levitt Robinson’s leading team of criminal lawyers have an unparalleled record in representing private individuals in all types of criminal proceedings and prosecutions.
Our team represents clients from all walks of life, although we have developed a particular speciality in defending high-profile individuals, including sports stars, musicians, journalists, and leading figures in the corporate/finance world accused of white collar crimes.
What we offer
Our lawyers have acted in and won trials in areas ranging from murder, major fraud, and rape or sexual assault, to simpler matters such as common assault. We have experience acting in all jurisdictions across Australia at all levels — including Local Courts and Magistrates’ Courts, state Supreme Courts and Courts of Appeal, and even the High Court.
We provide our representation and counsel in matters involving:-
- Bail Applications;
- Commonwealth and State DPP prosecutions;
- Complex Fraud matters;
- Drug Offences;
- Internet Abuse;
- Murder and Manslaughter;
- Personal Violence and Sexual Violence;
- Police investigations;
- Proceeds of Crime Recovery;
- Traffic Offences; and
- White collar crime.
We have also run numerous successful defences against government regulators and enforcement bodies, including:
- The Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (‘ASADA’);
- The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (‘ASIC’);
- The Australian Taxation office (‘ATO’);
- Professional regulatory bodies;
- Royal Commissions;
- Statutory commissions and administrative tribunals, including:
- the NSW Administrative Decisions Tribunal (‘ADT’);
- the Federal Administrative Appeals Tribunal (‘AAT’);
- the Australian Crime Commission (‘ACC’);
- the Independent Commission Against Corruption (‘ICAC’);
- Fair Work Australia (‘FWA’); and
- the Migration Review Tribunal (‘MRT’), and the Refugee Review Tribunal (‘RRT’); and
- Workplace Health and Safety bodies.
Why choose Levitt Robinson
We have the expertise. We have the results. And we will not take a backward step in protecting your liberty and your good name.